Sunday, April 26, 2009

Zonta ABC and Me

The women representing Zonta of ABC have been incredibly helpful and welcoming! I began my contact with them through some simple e-mails. I presented them with the questions assigned for the blog and in return I received more than I could have ever hoped for or expected. I was presented with a multitude of knowledge along with an invitation to attend a potential members meeting. With Dani as my guest we attended the meeting. As soon as we arrived at the door we were greeted with smiling faces and led to a table where we met many very successful members of Zonta ABC and the Cleveland branch of Zonta as well. At the meeting all of the women introduced themselves and their occupations. All of the women were at the top of their field and dedicated to their membership to Zonta ABC. Since the meeting I have been sent more information through the mail on Zonta of ABC and Zonta International. All of the information that has been made available to me I have posted on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment